|Upper lip or chin||$25|
|Upper lip + chin||$40|
|Face (exc. brow shape)||$40|
|Backs of thighs||$25|
|1/2 leg + bikini||$60|
|Full leg + bikini||$85|
|1/2 leg, bikini, underarm||$80|
|Full leg, bikini, underarm||$95|
|Brazilian (3-4 weekly)||$55|
|Brows + centre brow||$30|
|Neck (front or back)||$30|
|Neck (front + back)||$50|
|Chest + stomach||$70|
Whether it’s your first wax with us, or your first wax at all, there are a few things you should know to help achieve the best possible results.
- To guarantee the most effective treatment, let your hair grow out at least 0.5cm long.
- Gently exfoliate your skin before your appointment.
- Waxing should be performed before any tanning procedures. Allow 24 hours after waxing before booking a spray tan or sunbed.
If it is your first time with us, we will perform a quick pre-consultation with you to ensure the best results. Make sure you tell your therapist if:
- You have any allergies, health conditions, are on any medications (including for acne)
- You using any skincare containing Vitamin A, retinol, skin lighteners, or AHA’s such as glycolic, lactic, salicylic acids etc.
- You have ever had any problems with waxing in the past
- You have had any recent skin treatments such as IPL, Microdermabrasion or laser treatments etc.
- You feel more comfortable with certain techniques, or feel shy, please do let us know so we can provide disposable underwear and towels for coverage if you prefer.
- Don’t expect your skin to be perfectly normal after waxing.
- If you plan on wearing a swimsuit shortly after your wax, remember there may still be redness.
- Wait 24 hours before doing any exercise, including swimming to prevent any excess sweating. Raising your body temperature may irritate freshly plucked follicles.
- Wear cotton clothing to allow your skin to breathe.
- Wait 24 hours before/after going in the sun/sunbed as it increases skin sensitivity.
- Wait 24 hours before using any deodorant, moisturisers, make-up, or exfoliation. Special Mineral Makeup can be applied immediately after facial waxing to reduce the appearance of redness. Mineral Make-up is available in store - ask your therapist for more information.
- Don’t shave between waxes – it distorts the hair growth cycle.
- After waxing, exfoliation should be done every day (every second day for sensitive skin). This will ensure the hair can breach the skin’s surface and avoid ingrown hairs. Exfoliating gloves/mitts are available in store. We also stock products to help prevent ingrown hairs - ask your therapist for more information.
- Come back for your next wax in 4-6 weeks. This is the recommended amount of time between waxes, however, it is different for everyone. Discuss with your therapist when to book your next appointment