Circadia Nighttime Repair Plus
or 6 weekly payments from $20.83 learn more
Circadia Nighttime Repair Plus This powerhouse formulation contains advanced peptide technology, second generation vitamins, antioxidants and partnered with Vitamin A that will reverse the signs of aging during sleep. This advanced formulation allows your skin to rejuvenate overnight.
Skin Type Indications: Dull skin requiring nightly moisturize, showing damage or needing increased cell turnover
- Contains a higher level of Vitamin A than the Nighttime Repair
- Increases cell turnover and strength
- Offers high antioxidant protection
- Rejuvenates skin cells
- Increases skin strength
In the evening, after cleansing and applying Vitamin C Reversal Serum, pump a pea-sized amount into palm and apply to face and neck with upward strokes.
- Vitamin A (Retinyl acetate) - A group of vitamins that protect the skin from damage caused by UV rays, repair DNA, and promote skin cell growth
- Palmitoyl tripeptide-38(Matrxyl Syth 6) - A peptide that smooths wrinkles and improves skin texture by boosting the production of important components like collagen and hyaluronic acid.
- Ergothionine (Thiotaine) - An antioxidant that helps regenerate Vitamin C, another important antioxidant for the skin.
- BV-OSC (Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate) - An oil-soluble form of Vitamin C that reduces the production of melanin, helping to even out skin tone.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol acetate) - An antioxidant that protects the skin from free radicals and helps maintain healthy cell membranes.
- TECA™ - A natural extract from Centella asiatica that has been purified for use in skincare products. It contains three key compounds: Asiaticoside, Asiatic acid, and Madecassic acid. This ingredient is known for its ability to improve the condition of the skin, particularly in areas such as repairing skin damage and promoting wound healing.
- Niacinamide - A vitamin known for its numerous benefits, such as enhancing the skin’s barrier function and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkle
- SynchroLife™ - an advanced peptide-based active ingredient that provides a multitude of skin benefits, including circadian rhythm realignment, protection against digital pollution, fatigue reduction, and neuro-beauty enhancement
- SK-INFLUX® - A concentrated lipid that restores the natural protective function of your skin by mimicking the structure of the lipid barrier. It contains a mix of ceramides, cholesterol, fatty acids, and Phyto-sphingosine.
- TIMECODE™ - This innovative ingredient harnesses the power of the bliss molecule, also known as PalGly (Palmitic Acid/Glycine). It tackles the root causes of aging, such as chronic silent inflammation, which is often referred to as Inflammaging. It also helps improve micro-circulation, addressing issues caused by poor oxygenation and lack of nutrients.