Katherine Daniels - Post Depilation Concentrate
or 6 weekly payments from $11.67 learn more
KATHERINE DANIELS® Post Depilation Concentrate
After wax hair growth inhibitor
It will slow the regrowth of unwanted hair after waxing. The quality and the quantity of regrowth is
compromised, when used correctly. This makes their waxing treatment less painful. It will prevent
ingrowing hairs, leaving the face and body smooth and hair free for longer. Unsightly ingrowing
hairs are reduced and may even become a thing of the past for you.
How does this product work?
Your hair grows in 3 stages. When your hair is in the anagen (1st stage) it is connected to the base of your hair follicle. When each hair is removed during the anagen we can treat the hair germ cell. Once treated it will take longer for the follicle to reproduce each hair. Eventually, depending on the thickness of each hair your follicles may stop producing hairs, they become dormant.
- Weightless. Totally undetectable texture.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Dries quickly, allowing dressing almost immediately.
- Works on aII natural forms of hair growth.
- How do I use it?
- Apply directly to the treated area.
- In salon - regularly throughout the waxing treatment.
- At home - 2 x daily to clean dry skin.
Areas of use:
- Face and body
- Capislow - moderates hair regrowth by slowing down the regeneration of the hair germ cell. To reduce the quantity and quality of each hair.
- Bisabolol - calming and soothing. Waxed areas are relieved of redness and raised skin more quickly.
- Hormarine HCL - hydrating, skin conditioning ingredient. The skin becomes supple and comfortable.